With the care sector facing so many challenges post-Brexit, we’d like to offer the opportunity to simplify at least one area of your business. If you’re a senior care professional, you are invited to attend the Care Forum as our guest.
Taking place on June 8th & 9th at Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire, the Care Forum is FREE for you to attend.
Here are 5 reasons why you shouldn’t miss it…
- Reduce your expenditure by meeting new suppliers for a series of pre-arranged, 1-2-1 meetings based on your requirements
- Discover the latest care industry insights, trends and take-home tips, courtesy of our included seminar programme
- Network with peers who are facing the same challenges – and opportunities – as you
- Enjoy full complimentary hospitality, including overnight accommodation, plus all meals and refreshments
- Unwind at our networking dinner
We have a limited number of places for care professionals like you, so register your FREE place today to avoid disappointment.
Alternatively, contact Morgan Robertson on 01992 374069 / email@example.com.
If you are a supplier to the sector and would like to meet with around 60 care procurement professionals, contact Leslie Dehoog on 01992 376723 / firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about our range of packages.