Join us at the Catering Equipment & Services Forum and you’ll have the opportunity to discover the latest insights in food and catering trends.
This unique two-day event takes place on March 30th & 31st at Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire and is entirely FREE for you to attend. Your complimentary guest pass includes access to a series of seminars by industry thought-leaders.
These sessions include a keynote from celebrated journalist Sudi Pigott on The Ever-Evolving World of Food Trends.
The food and restaurant world is changing: it is both more global and inclusive than ever and also more mindful of health, well-being, sustainability, biodiversity, zero-waste and utilising forgotten and heritage ingredients creatively to reassess and reposition values of dining out. Pigott’s session will look at:
• The new ingredients we will be tasting; from yuzu kosho and ube to huitlacoche
• The food cultures we will be exploring in depth: from Mexico and The Philippines to West Africa and the souring of our taste buds
• Rediscovery of forgotten foods, especially grains and tubers: from einkorn to
• Making restaurant dining more experiential
• Why women of food matters: the need for gender equity and the female chefs breaking through the caramel ceiling
The Catering Equipment & Services Forum will also allow you to meet, face-to-face, with innovative and budget-saving suppliers, and network with peers.
Overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments, plus an invitation to our networking dinner is included with your free place.
Places are limited though, so register today!