Join us at the Catering Equipment & Services Forum and you’ll have the opportunity to learn new insight into industry trends plus advice on developing your catering strategy.
This unique two-day event takes place on March 30th & 31st at Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire and is entirely FREE for you to attend. Your complimentary guest pass includes access to a series of seminars by industry thought-leaders, including a keynote presentation from journalist Sudi Pigott on The Ever-Evolving World Of Food Trends. The session will cover:
• The new ingredients we will be tasting; from yuzu kosho and ube to huitlacoche
• The food cultures we will be exploring in depth: from Mexico and The Philippines to West Africa and the souring of our taste buds
• Rediscovery of forgotten foods, especially grains and tubers
• Making restaurant dining more experiential
• Why women of food matters: the need for gender equity and the female chefs breaking through the caramel ceiling
The Catering Equipment & Services Forum will also allow you to meet, face-to-face, with innovative and budget-saving suppliers, and network with peers.
Overnight accommodation, plus all meals and refreshments, are included with your free VIP ticket.
Places are limited though, so register today!
If you are a supplier to the sector and would like to meet with around 60 senior catering procurement professionals, contact Toby Wand on 07930 402303 / email@example.com to find out about our range of event partner packages.