Earlier this week, the Care Forum celebrated 20 years of bringing together senior care home professionals with leading suppliers to the sector.
Over the last two decades, thousands of new relationships have been forged, resulting in £millions of business being done, budgets being saved and new skills and practices discovered.
Governments, fashion and technology may have changed over the past two decades, but the award-winning formula of the Care Forum has remained the same. That is, match-making care professionals with suppliers for a series of face-to-face meetings throughout two days. No time-wasted, no hard sell.
This year’s event was an extra special celebration, with companies attending from the care community including Care Solutions, Care UK, The Disabilities Trust, WCS Care, Angel Care, Retirement Villages, Quantum Care and many more.
In addition, the event featured a series of seminars hosted by industry thought-leaders, including:
- New Approaches to Dementia – June Andrews, Dementia Care Consultant, Sedaca
- The Do’s and Don’t’s of Looking After Self-Funding Clients – Debbie Harris, Director, Chosen with Care
- Workforce Opportunities & Challenges – Bhavna Keane-Rao, Lead Consultant, BKR Care Consultancy
- Everything You Need To Know About Paying For Care – Owain Wright, Founder, Care Funding Guidance
- Stressed But No Distressed – Nadra Ahmed OBE DL, Executive Chairman, National Care Association
The event was free for care professionals to attend and included overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments, plus an invitation to the 20th anniversary celebration dinner.
We’ll be announcing details of the 2018 Care Forum on this website very soon – for more information, contact Jennie Lane on 01992 374098 or email email@example.com.