Good news! The Care Forum is still going ahead as planned, in less than a weeks’ time and we would love it if you could join us.
Taking place on the 29th & 30th June at the Whittlebury Park (Golf & Spa Hotel), Northamptonshire, the Forum has been unaffected by the recent announcement.
With this in mind, I wanted to let you know the guidelines that we have put in place at the event;
– The venue won’t be overpopulated and will be running at 50% capacity
– Registration will be staggered ensuring no long queues
– Your temperature will be taken at arrival
– Face masks must be worn at all times, unless exempt or seated
– The event will be as paper free as possible – your itinerary will be sent to you via email
– Sanitation stations will be dotted around the venue for you to use
– Meeting booths will be spaced out (in line with the current social distance measures) and will consist of a table and two chairs with a protective screen
– There will be a one way system in place, which will be pointed out with arrows on the floor
– All meals and refreshment breaks will follow the government guidelines – 6 to a table
– Flexible attendance – including the ability to switch to VIRTUAL attendance.
Your pass is entirely free and includes overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments – There are only two places remaining.
I hope to welcome you in-person or virtually at the event, it’s been very long overdue!