Caitlin Kitson ANutr, apetito Client Development Manager, apetito
“An introduction to IDDSI and Dysphagia”
Living with dysphagia can bring challenges with eating and drinking, and reductions in quality of life. Learn how the IDDSI framework can help those in your care that are living with dysphagia.
- Build understanding of dysphagia and its effects
- Highlight the physical, emotional and nutritional challenges dysphagia poses to the elderly
- Discuss the risks linked to dysphagia and how these are managed
- Understand the IDDSI framework for Texture Modified Food
Abigail Hirshman, Director, Workplace Programmes, Charlie Waller Trust
“Compassionate and resilient leadership in challenging times”
Research shows that being compassionate is good for both the giver and the receiver. Recently focus has moved to the importance of compassion in the workplace, indicating that empathy and compassion can benefit employee wellbeing and result in increased productivity.
- Compassion and the benefits to psychological and physical health
- The importance of compassionate leadership and the impact on business outcomes
- Symptoms of compassion fatigue
- Self-care techniques to apply both inside and outside of the workplace
Ollie Ollerton, Star of Channel 4’s SAS Who Dares Wins 2x No.1 Sunday Times Best selling author and Current Sunday Times Best seller
It’s all in the mind
- Ollie’s experiences
- Goal setting
- Mental Wealth Strategy
James Drury, Associate Director & Jonathan Elsmore-Wickens, Commercial Director, Lifecycle Management Group
“What is Contract Management and Why is it Important?”
Treating Contract Management as a strategic activity will have numerous benefits for your organisation; including reduced spend, improved supplier performance and ultimately better outcomes for those in care. This interactive presentation will help to answer the following:
- What is Contract Management?
- Why is it important?
- How can it be done well?
- What are the benefits?