Jeremy Rowan, Client Development Manager, Relias
“A whole new world: the shift to online learning in the ‘new normal’. Top 5 tips for how to engage your staff.”
Training online has suddenly become more important than ever before for care workers and volunteers. 5 strategies for getting and keeping your staff on-board with safe and effective digital learning.
- The importance of setting expectations and starting simple
- One size does not fit all
- Embedding a learning culture<
- Empowering learners and those responsible for managing learning
- Be creative!
Jim Thomas, Programme Head – Workforce Innovation, Skills for Care
“You, your wellbeing and the wellbeing of people in your team”
A brief exploration of the three key things you need to look at take action on to improve wellbeing
- What do we mean by wellbeing.
- What are the key factors to consider.
- How can you take action.