The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 2nd – 3rd July 2018
Venue: Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Care Crisis Review sets out measures to tackle children’s social care issues
- »Care home staff help 72 year old cross finishing line after life-changing stroke
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Medication errors in care homes – PillTime can help
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: JLA Commercial Laundry, Catering, Medical & Heating
- »GUEST BLOG: Tackling the loneliness of old age together
- »Don’t miss out on this summer’s Care Forum!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
- »OPINION: A bright light is shining on care homes
- »Anchor-Hanover merger to create ‘single, bigger organisation’
- »Dementia needs to be a ‘priority for all governments’
- »Independent Age calls for more counselling for the bereaved
- »Do you specialise in Sensory Gardens? We want to hear from you!
- »Meet with budget-saving suppliers at the Care Forum
- »Staffnurse.com rebrands to Jobmedic.co.uk, celebrates healthcare professionals
- »Dying Matters Awareness Week 2018: Find out what you can do
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’