The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 10th – 11th June 2019
Venue: Whittlebury Hall Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »The importance of Health & Safety Training for Care Workers
- »Social care to benefit from £37m Digital Innovation Hubs
- »Care buying trends for 2019 revealed
- »From caring to a career – it’s time to strike a healthy balance for caregivers
- »Mixed reception for plan to secure the future of social care
- »£1.5m funding available for medical device innovations
- »GUEST BLOG: Automating social care
- »Want to know how to change the world? Find out at the Care Forum
- »Study to analyse links between sleep and dementia
- »Care workers need help protecting their mental health
- »Network with the best at the Care Forum
- »Do you specialise in Sensory Gardens & Equipment? We want to hear from you!
- »GUEST BLOG: How technology could help detect social care fraud
- »£4.8m available for local digital adult social care projects
- »Care Forum 2019: Don’t miss out!
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’