The Care Forum is a Hybrid event specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
29th & 30th June 2021
Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »2021 care industry buying trends revealed
- »Black Country Pathology Services and CliniSys use tech to link non-connected care
- »Research calls for support for isolated over-60s
- »Care Forum: Last remaining delegate places – Book today!
- »Vida Healthcare partners University of Bradford to train social care talent
- »Shining a spotlight on the extraordinary palliative care nurses
- »The future of adult social care funding
- »Do you specialise in Bedroom & Toilet Equipment for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »The Care Forum is next month – Have you secured your place?
- »Eagle Mount becomes UK’s first carbon neutral care home
- »Enabling and enhancing social care through innovation
- »Care Roadshows are back in 2021 – register for your free ticket today!
- »Care Forum: Just a few delegate places available for next month’s event!
- »GMB: 75% of care workers experienced worse mental health during pandemic
- »Care England joins call for ‘1948 moment’ for adult social care
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’