The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
8th & 9th June 2020
Whittlebury Park, Northampton
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Is adaptable tech the answer for EHCPs?
- »New year and new resolutions for social care
- »Electricity Savings in Plain Sight
- »Do you specialise in Bedroom & Toilet Equipment? We want to hear from you!
- »New insights into food trends – Catering Equipment & Services Forum
- »Care Forum 2020 – Claim your complimentary guest pass!
- »Survey ‘proves’ link between laundry and quality of life in the care sector
- »RENEWABLE HEAT ENERGY: Incentive Scheme Set to End
- »Limited places left at the Facilities Management Forum
- »Mealtimes in care homes: The importance of good nutrition within the elderly
- »Do you specialise in Health & Safety solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Discover the ever-evolving world of food trends – Catering Equipment & Services Forum
- »Business leaders ‘feeling the strain of a rapidly changing world’
- »Wolverhampton care home celebrates resident’s milestone birthday
- »GUEST BLOG: The importance of interior design in the care industry
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’
Partners & Supporters