The Care Forum is a Hybrid event specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
7th & 8th June 2021
Whittlebury Park, Northampton
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »CQC works towards designated settings for people leaving hospitals COVID-positive
- »Register for your FREE spot at EPIC 2020
- »Do you specialise in Security solutions in healthcare? We want to hear from you!
- »Occupational Safety & Health Forum – Register today for February’s virtual event
- »Pharma Nord Vitamin D chosen for groundbreaking clinical trial
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Electrox Sterilising Water
- »An extra pair of hands to help with your calls & live chat
- »WEBINAR: Tackling Malnutrition in Care Homes
- »Occupational Safety & Health Forum: Sign up for February’s virtual event
- »How technology can reduce loneliness in care homes
- »Investing in mental health awareness training pays
- »Culinary Inspirations Christmas range from apetito
- »Facilities Management Forum – Time running out to secure your place
- »Do you specialise in Catering Equipment solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Beaucare – A company that cares as much as you do
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’