The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 10th – 11th June 2019
Venue: Whittlebury Hall Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »NHS long-term plan ‘severely limited’ when it comes to social care
- »Healthcare Information Systems market worth $521682.6m by 2026
- »GUEST BLOG: Care workers hit by Immigration Health Surcharge increase and Brexit troubles
- »5 reasons you can’t miss the Care Forum
- »More airport provision for disabilities and special needs
- »Limited availability for January’s FM Forum
- »‘Large disparity’ in cybersecurity skills and spending across NHS
- »New initiatives to fight dementia in Scotland
- »Do you specialise in Health & Safety solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Care Forum 2019 – Everything you need to know!
- »400,000 social care workforce shortage predicted by 2028
- »CASE STUDY: Care staff wearing pyjamas at night-time
- »Do you specialise in Care Industry recruitment? We want to hear from you!
- »Secure your Care Forum 2019 place today!
- »Facilities Management Forum – Health, safety and so much more
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’