A VIRTUAL MEET THE BUYER EVENT FOR THE CARE SECTOR
The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
6th October 2020
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »How technology can reduce loneliness in care homes
- »Investing in mental health awareness training pays
- »Culinary Inspirations Christmas range from apetito
- »Facilities Management Forum – Time running out to secure your place
- »Do you specialise in Catering Equipment solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Beaucare – A company that cares as much as you do
- »Third of healthcare workers taking time off due to mental health
- »NCF & QCS publish ‘Winter Ready’ COVID-19 guide for care homes
- »The Occupational Safety & Health Forum is now virtual – Join us this February!
- »Friends of the Elderly chooses Softworks workforce solution
- »Sacrificing their career and holidays – What it’s like to look after relative with dementia
- »How assistive technology can help your care home residents in lockdown
- »How Joerns Healthcare are maximising product life to ensure best value
- »The Care Forum has gone VIRTUAL!
- »New Culinary Inspirations range launched by apetito
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’