The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 1st & 2nd July 2019
Venue: Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: SafeLift mobilisation assistant
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: PillTime – Where technology meets community pharmacy
- »Steeper assistive technology engineers stay current with Automatic Door Suppliers Association (ADSA) qualification
- »LGA responds to Age UK report on adult social care
- »The NHS is 70, but will it last another 70 years?
- »INTERVIEW: Metering powers energy efficiency in care homes
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: SafeFree – The patented side guard system
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Preventing medication errors in Care Homes
- »Do you specialise in Mattresses? We want to hear form you!
- »Smart home technology ‘MiiHome’ trials to keep elderly safe
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Getting to grips with Assistive Technology
- »OPINION: Will the green paper mean all-systems go for social care?
- »Last call for the Care Forum – Secure your place today!
- »PM: Social care budgets will be set out as part of spending review
- »Care Crisis Review sets out measures to tackle children’s social care issues
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’