The Care Forum is a Hybrid event specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
29th & 30th June 2021
Whittlebury Park, Northampton
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »UK to align approach to international recruitment of care workers with WHO
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Courtney Thorne’s SMART Nurse Call System
- »Care Inspectorate Wales publishes updated Securing Improvement and Enforcement Policy
- »CALL FOR SPEAKERS! Would you like to talk at the Care Forum?
- »Research points to care home black hole in personal finances
- »The Royal Mint unveils ‘Museum in a Box’ for care homes
- »Councils should continue to deliver social care, says new report
- »Do you specialise in Nurse Call Systems? We want to hear from you!
- »Care Forum 2021: Everything you need to know
- »Mace & Menter adding innovation to South West health services
- »Institute of Health and Social Care Management is born
- »Care Forum 2021: Don’t miss June’s big event
- »The five Cs proving the value of mobile in social care
- »Evaluation of remote monitoring technology begins in Derbyshire care homes
- »Social care at breaking point as winter takes hold
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’