The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 10th – 11th June 2019
Venue: Whittlebury Hall Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Pets ‘provide the best care’ for dementia sufferers
- »Health for Care coalition calls for sustainable social care system
- »Support for NHS mental health a ‘sticking plaster’
- »Join a gathering of care industry ‘rock stars’ this summer
- »New trial of cannabis-based medicine for Alzheimer’s
- »Sexism towards female job applicants still prevalent
- »Secure your place at the Care Forum
- »Worries as data shows staff leaving nursing sector
- »Do you specialise in Nurse Call systems? We want to hear from you!
- »Fire Brigade issues care home safety warning
- »£1m made available for digital tech initiatives in social care
- »Care Forum 2019 – Registration now open!
- »More social care integration needed between the NHS and local government
- »DfE ‘does not fully understand’ children’s social care demand and costs
- »Secure your VIP delegate place at the Care Forum!
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’