SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS, The Care Forum is organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Radisson Hotel and Conference Centre London Heathrow
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »Fall prevention as a precursor for improved and better care quality
- »5 Minutes With… Dr. Pradyumna Thiruvenkatanathan, Founder & CEO at Earzz Limited
- »CATERING MONTH: In-house provision vs third-party suppliers
- »Care Forum: Registration now open for June 2024!
- »Do you specialise in Security for Care Homes? We want to hear from you!
- »Providing next gen-data for next-gen residents
- »CATERING MONTH: Cooking up the future of care home nutrition
- »Earzz: Enhance night-time care with the all new AI acoustic resident monitoring device
- »The Veteran Friendly Framework (VFF) to tackle loneliness in care homes
- »Care England eyes catering cost cuts for care homes
- »Top tips for finding the ideal catering partner for your care home
- »FINAL CALL: Care Forum registration closes this week!
- »Government commits £30 million towards innovative tech for NHS
- »Leveraging Remote Monitoring Software: A paradigm shift in care home management
- »MMCG building £13.5m care home in Biddenham
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘A great event, well organised and great to finally see so many new and old friends.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘The first time we have attended and it will not be the last, a really efficient use of my time. Great meetings and a really friendly vibe, well done!’
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’