SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS, The Care Forum is organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Radisson Hotel and Conference Centre London Heathrow
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »CQC working with National Voices and Point of Care Foundation on Regulators’ Pioneer Fund project
- »HEALTH & SAFETY MONTH: Examining best practice for Risk Assessments in the care home environment
- »HEALTH & SAFETY MONTH: The rules and regulations that care home needs to follow
- »If you’re a Nurse Call Systems specialist we want to hear from you!
- »HEALTH & SAFETY MONTH: Examining the six pillars of keeping people safe on site
- »“An extension of the community”: MMCG’s Commissioning Manager sets out vision for Biddenham’s newest care home
- »Care England initiative seeks to address adult social care staffing issues
- »Meet, learn and find the solutions you need at this summer’s Care Forum
- »Staffing and talent attraction remains top pressure for health leaders
- »A paperless vision – reshaping residential care
- »INFECTION CONTROL MONTH: Taking a holistic approach to choosing the best solutions for your care homes
- »If you specialise in Health & Safety for care homes we want to hear from you!
- »INFECTION CONTROL MONTH: Norovirus cases up as COVID-19 remain flat in Week 52
- »INFECTION CONTROL MONTH: Adapting to new challenges in the care home
- »Residential vs Nursing Dementia Care: How they differ and what this means for healthcare providers
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘A great event, well organised and great to finally see so many new and old friends.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘The first time we have attended and it will not be the last, a really efficient use of my time. Great meetings and a really friendly vibe, well done!’
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’