The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
6th October 2020
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »New Culinary Inspirations range launched by apetito
- »WEBINAR REWIND: Inspiring an Outstanding Dining Experience, with apetito
- »HOW TO: Create a COVID-safe and secure workplace for your employees
- »Care Forum: Last call for delegate registrations!
- »Do you specialise in Software for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »Care England urges industry to look to Life Beyond COVID
- »UK hospitals seeking 3,000 verified nurses
- »APETITO WEBINAR: Inspiring an Outstanding Dining Experience – Join us next Thursday @ 2pm!
- »Are you able to attend the Care Forum as a live or virtual attendee?
- »NCF and NHS Digital launch Hubble Project to push tech in care
- »Care home staff can now declare COVID-19 symptoms via Safe For Work app
- »Do you specialise in Pressure Care? We want to hear from you!
- »APETITO WEBINAR: Dysphagia & IDDSI Awareness
- »Don’t miss this October’s Care Forum – Register today!
- »Have you secured your FREE place at the upcoming Care Forum?
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’