The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 8th & 9th June 2020
Venue: Whittlebury Hall Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Fire safety in care homes: How to ensure you are compliant
- »Do you specialise in Pressure Care products? We want to hear from you!
- »Are you going to the FM Christmas Party?
- »SAVE THE DATE: Care Forum 2020
- »RSVP today for the FM Christmas Party!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Planday smart scheduling
- »Creating a digitally-led social care sector
- »Care home residents reach for the sky in flight simulator
- »What can you expect at the Care Forum?
- »GUEST BLOG: CCTV in care homes – the full picture?
- »NHS careers drive handed £27m boost
- »Join our line-up of VIP security professionals
- »Better Care Fund extended for 2019/20
- »Do you specialise in Dementia care solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Care Inspectorate highlights issues in Scottish care
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’