The Care Forum is a Hybrid event specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
29th & 30th June 2021
Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »OPINION: How to boost resident morale at care homes
- »NMC seeks to modernise community and public health nursing standards
- »MMCG hold careers fair to recruit 70 staff for new home
- »Find your next suppliers at the Care Forum
- »Mental health recovery plan targets community & social care
- »Cloud Services a ‘multi-million dollar threat’ for healthcare
- »Mental health and social care: Supporting carer and client alike
- »Have you secured a place at June’s Care Forum?
- »The burning question: Are care providers doing enough when it comes to fire safety?
- »CAREERS IN CARE: The unique journeys of care sector workers at Exemplar
- »CAREERS IN CARE: Cosmin Lemnaru’s journey from Romania to Regional Director at MMCG
- »Supporting the future of family safeguarding
- »New dates for this summer’s Care Forum
- »Do you specialise in Training & Innovation for Care Homes? We want to hear from you!
- »UK to align approach to international recruitment of care workers with WHO
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’