The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 10th – 11th June 2019
Venue: Whittlebury Hall Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Secure your place at the Care Forum
- »Worries as data shows staff leaving nursing sector
- »Do you specialise in Nurse Call systems? We want to hear from you!
- »Fire Brigade issues care home safety warning
- »£1m made available for digital tech initiatives in social care
- »Care Forum 2019 – Registration now open!
- »More social care integration needed between the NHS and local government
- »DfE ‘does not fully understand’ children’s social care demand and costs
- »Secure your VIP delegate place at the Care Forum!
- »Don’t miss out on this July’s Facilities Management Forum
- »Pensioners walk twice as far as average Briton when using wellbeing plan
- »Do you specialise in Bedroom & Toileting Equipment? We want to hear from you!
- »Ealing Council and Servelec arm care workers with Mosaic to increase time with clients
- »NHS long-term plan ‘severely limited’ when it comes to social care
- »Healthcare Information Systems market worth $521682.6m by 2026
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’