The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Virtual attendance options are available
5th – 6th October 2020
Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Do you specialise in Infection Control for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »How can we care for people living with dementia during coronavirus?
- »Addressing COVID-19 in socially deprived communities needs to be driven by facts, not speculation
- »Attend the Care Forum in person or virtually
- »Forum Events takes its networking & meet-the-buyer events virtual
- »Providing specialist adult care in a post-COVID world
- »An update on this October’s Care Forum
- »Can you improve your CHP investment?
- »Ensuring continuity of care in a time of crisis
- »Don’t let COVID-19 wreck your climate change plans
- »Meet with the industry again at the Care Forum
- »Do you specialise in Mattresses for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »Take the Care Briefing Industry Lockdown Survey today!
- »Saving money on energy using Artificial Intelligence
- »New online test kit portal as government steps up COVID-19 care home response
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’
Partners & Supporters