The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 8th & 9th June 2020
Venue: Whittlebury Park, Northampton
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Job of the Week: Dementia Residential Unit Manager
- »GUEST BLOG: The travesty of social care policy in the UK
- »Last few tickets for the FM Christmas Party
- »GUEST BLOG: The role of technology in Contextual Safeguarding for children
- »Do you specialise in Staff Recruitment for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »The Care Forum 2020 – Registration Open!
- »Join some of the UK’s biggest care chains in making a Memory Care Pledge
- »How do you balance quality and continuity of care with flexible working?
- »£37m to help people stay more active in old age
- »Fears over ‘no deal’ impact on care industry
- »New guide launched to promote dietary inclusivity in care
- »Do you specialise in Software solutions for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »Last chance to attend the Energy Management Summit
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Vegetarian for Life training & nutrition
- »The importance of hygiene in social care settings
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’