SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS, The Care Forum is organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
6th & 7th June 2022
Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire
17th & 18th October 2022
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »Why healthcare providers should bring doctor rosters in line with nursing schedules
- »Frontline workers ‘hold the power’ in turbulent jobs market
- »Are you ready for next month’s Care Forum?
- »OPINION: Better services, better lives and planning for a better future
- »Five ways the UK healthcare sector can reduce staff turnover
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: seca service – ensuring accurate and safe weight monitoring
- »Do you specialise in Sensory Gardens? We want to hear from you!
- »Goldacre review recommends improvements to NHS care through use of data
- »The benefits of sensory gardens and outdoor space for care home residents
- »Scotland’s colleges offer funded learning spaces to address social care crisis
- »Join the industry again at the Care Forum in June
- »Supporting carer independence through technology
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: seca – Outstanding service is our way
- »Do you specialise in Training & Innovation for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »The Care Forum: Two events in 2022, each tailored to your needs
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘A great event, well organised and great to finally see so many new and old friends.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘The first time we have attended and it will not be the last, a really efficient use of my time. Great meetings and a really friendly vibe, well done!’
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’