The Care Forum is a Hybrid event specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
29th & 30th June 2021
Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »GMB: 75% of care workers experienced worse mental health during pandemic
- »Care England joins call for ‘1948 moment’ for adult social care
- »CASE STUDIES: Power Plate teams with Berkley Care Group to get residents moving during lockdown
- »Do you specialise in Sensory Gardens? We want to hear from you!
- »Care Forum is just two months away – Secure your place!
- »OPINION: How to boost resident morale at care homes
- »NMC seeks to modernise community and public health nursing standards
- »MMCG hold careers fair to recruit 70 staff for new home
- »Find your next suppliers at the Care Forum
- »Mental health recovery plan targets community & social care
- »Cloud Services a ‘multi-million dollar threat’ for healthcare
- »Mental health and social care: Supporting carer and client alike
- »Have you secured a place at June’s Care Forum?
- »The burning question: Are care providers doing enough when it comes to fire safety?
- »CAREERS IN CARE: The unique journeys of care sector workers at Exemplar
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’