The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
5th – 6th October 2020
Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Saving money on energy using Artificial Intelligence
- »New online test kit portal as government steps up COVID-19 care home response
- »Re-connect with the industry at the Care Forum
- »Facilities Management Forum will return in October
- »Carers holding the home front line – The unsung heroes of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- »Are you getting the most from your CHP?
- »Join 60 of your peers this October at the Care Forum
- »Do you specialise in Sensory Gardens for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »Coronavirus: Government sets out ‘national action plan’ for social care
- »Don’t miss the FM Forum this October
- »The danger of green energy tariffs
- »Improve your knowledge with our curated online courses for care workers
- »Care Forum: We’ll get through this together!
- »GUEST BLOG: Prioritising care at home
- »Can a data centre achieve Net Zero?
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’
Partners & Supporters