The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
8th & 9th June 2020
Whittlebury Park, Northampton
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Saving money using Artificial Intelligence
- »Care facilities 2020 buying trends revealed
- »Successfully challenging CQC inspection reports – Stephensons can help you!
- »Facilities Management Forum – Registration now open!
- »Do you specialise in Nurse Call Systems? We want to hear from you!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: CareShield looking forward to an exciting year
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Ablyss Care Management System
- »Regulatory legal support whenever you need it
- »How social care can mitigate Brexit workforce pressures
- »ESOS 2 is complete, so what now?
- »Energy Management Summit – Everything you need, in one place
- »Add your name to the Total Security Summit guest list
- »Counting the cost of urinary incontinence
- »Is adaptable tech the answer for EHCPs?
- »New year and new resolutions for social care
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’
Partners & Supporters