The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
8th & 9th June 2020
Whittlebury Park, Northampton
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Carer’s dilemma: “My vegetarian resident is asking for meat”
- »Do you specialise in security for the care sector? We want to hear from you!
- »LOVE@care looks to armed forces for new recruits
- »GUEST BLOG: Removing the bed management burden from nurses
- »Total Security Summit – A bespoke event tailor-made for you
- »Inspirational care staff recognised at lavish awards ceremony in Houses of Parliament
- »Advanced increases Ireland presence with CareWorks acquisition
- »There’s more to life in social care than shift work
- »Understanding the crisis in global healthcare
- »The CHSA invites you to the FM Christmas Party!
- »Care Forum – Everything you need to know
- »Care providers struggling to attract millennial candidates
- »Don’t miss the FM Christmas Party!
- »Care home manager time ‘best spent on back office tasks’
- »Job of the Week: Dementia Residential Unit Manager
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’