The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 2nd – 3rd July 2018
Venue: Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »RECOMMENDED: HEALTH & SAFETY
- »Bridgepoint readies Care UK sell-off?
- »Lib Dems call for ringfenced health & care tax to replace NI
- »Do you specialise in Bedroom & Toileting equipment? We want to hear for you!
- »Secure your VIP place at the Care Forum
- »Meet your next key suppliers at the Care Forum
- »RECOMMENDED: Do you specialise in Health & Safety services? We want to hear from you!
- »Dementia sufferers forced to fight for free NHS care
- »New breakthrough blood test in cancer detection
- »Government offers advice to suppliers on Carillion crash
- »Healthcare supply chain management worth $2.31bn by 2022
- »Hunt adds Social Care to Cabinet role
- »Network with your peers at the Care Forum
- »Table Tennis Scotland becomes dementia friendly
- »£1.4m investment in Scotland’s young carers
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’