The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 2nd – 3rd July 2018
Venue: Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Care Home Equipment: 2018 buying trends revealed
- »Care Forum: Your ticket to seminars, meetings & networking
- »GUEST BLOG: Analysing mental & financial wellbeing in healthcare
- »New management team at Forum Events
- »Medicare’s E-LOGGING leads the way for innovation in the care sector
- »Care home furnishings: 2018 buying trends revealed
- »GUEST BLOG: Is your home suitable for live-in care?
- »Confirm your attendance at the Care Forum
- »GUEST BLOG: The art of marketing at conferences & exhibitions
- »Health Secretary confirms costs for individual social care to be capped
- »Dire Straits help Parkinson’s patient recover brain function
- »Robotic dog ‘Biscuit’ helps Dorset care home residents
- »Do you specialise in Nurse Call Systems? We want to hear from you!
- »Staff wellbeing, CQC guidelines & safety training in focus at the Care Forum
- »New dementia unit uses smart care technology
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’