SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS, The Care Forum is organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
17th & 18th October 2022
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
5th & 6th June 2023
Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »£10m luxury care home in Aylesbury on course for autumn completion
- »How technology and innovation can support people living with Alzheimer’s in care homes
- »The Care Forum is heading to Manchester – And you’re invited!
- »Local authorities receive funding to help prepare for charging reform
- »How can homecare businesses prepare for Sajid Javid’s digital shift?
- »Do you specialise in Infection Control? We want to hear from you!
- »SAVE THE DATE: Care Forum – October 2022
- »NHS Digital updates IT security toolkit for social care
- »Health and social care shake up on way as Javid endorses review recommendations
- »85% of businesses moving to ‘just in case’ model due to supply chain crisis
- »Carehome management solutions – 2022 buying trends revealed
- »Learn about the CQC’s new assessment framework at the Care Forum
- »Leeds United legends have a ball at Vida Healthcare
- »How technology can support families involved with caring for vulnerable people
- »Do you specialise in Bedroom & Toilet Equipment for care homes? We want to hear from you!
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘A great event, well organised and great to finally see so many new and old friends.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘The first time we have attended and it will not be the last, a really efficient use of my time. Great meetings and a really friendly vibe, well done!’
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’