The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 10th – 11th June 2019
Venue: Whittlebury Hall Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Planday workforce management
- »The importance of the GDPR in the Care Sector
- »£5m made available for carer support & services
- »IN PICTURES: Care Forum 2019
- »GUEST BLOG: Let’s talk about Smart Home Social Care
- »OPINION: Improving the image of care
- »Dulux paints brighter picture for dementia
- »CASE STUDY: Smart Infrastructure – Well-designed hospitals help patients heal faster
- »Last chance to attend the Care Forum!
- »What can you learn at the FM Forum? Claim your free VIP place!
- »Do you specialise in Mattresses for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »The importance of Health & Safety Training for Care Workers
- »Social care to benefit from £37m Digital Innovation Hubs
- »Care buying trends for 2019 revealed
- »From caring to a career – it’s time to strike a healthy balance for caregivers
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’