The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 10th – 11th June 2019
Venue: Whittlebury Hall Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »RECOMMENDED: Dementia Care
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Digital Touchscreen Nursecall – Join the digital revolution!
- »Medic call for social care funding gap to be plugged
- »‘Rickshaw therapy’ offers innovative care model for dementia patients
- »Do you specialise in Software for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »Overseas nurses can work in the UK immediately after qualifying
- »Government pledges ’emergency’ £240 million to NHS for winter social care
- »Funding made available for digital tech in healthcare
- »Study to explore how BAME patients can have better end of life care
- »UK Government commits £2bn to social housing – But is it enough?
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Sekoia Digital Care Planning
- »Dementia is ‘set to be the biggest killer of men’ by 2020
- »Do you specialise in Pressure Care products? We want to hear form you!
- »Job satisfaction tops list of priorities for care professionals
- »Get ready for Care Home Idol 2019
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’