The Care Forum is a Hybrid event specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
7th & 8th June 2021
Whittlebury Park, Northampton
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »Care home staff upskill during pandemic with ‘online pivot’ to nursing associates qualification
- »Government pledges £213m to COVID, cancer and dementia research
- »Study shines light on care home drinking habits
- »Learn new skills for 2021 with our online courses for care professionals
- »Do you specialise in Infection Control for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »SAVE THE DATE: Care Forum 2021
- »Vaccines Taskforce worked “decisively” and at “great pace”, says review
- »Build back better? NHS gets £600 million to upgrade and refurbish hospitals
- »Dublin’s St James’s Hospital targets €26 million energy savings
- »Find the solutions you need at the Total Security Summit
- »CQC works towards designated settings for people leaving hospitals COVID-positive
- »Register for your FREE spot at EPIC 2020
- »Do you specialise in Security solutions in healthcare? We want to hear from you!
- »Occupational Safety & Health Forum – Register today for February’s virtual event
- »Pharma Nord Vitamin D chosen for groundbreaking clinical trial
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’