The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
5th – 6th October 2020
Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »GUEST BLOG: Prioritising care at home
- »Can a data centre achieve Net Zero?
- »5 Minutes With… Sally White, Ablyss
- »Join us at the Care Forum this October
- »5 Minutes With… Laura Hannah, Stephensons Solicitors LLP
- »Is NET ZERO possible for heavy gas users?
- »5 Minutes With… Rob Hughes, Careshield
- »Do you specialise in Training & Innovation in the care sector? We want to hear from you!
- »Don’t miss the care Forum this October
- »Ending no time to care with remote monitoring
- »CASE STUDY: Challenging CQC ratings
- »CareShield Case Study: Sussex Healthcare
- »Could taking Service Directories mainstream be a step towards improving our social care service?
- »CASE STUDY: Ablyss Care Management System at Prospect House
- »Do you have a Net Zero strategy?
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’
Partners & Supporters