The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 10th – 11th June 2019
Venue: Whittlebury Hall Northamptonshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Study to analyse links between sleep and dementia
- »Care workers need help protecting their mental health
- »Network with the best at the Care Forum
- »Do you specialise in Sensory Gardens & Equipment? We want to hear from you!
- »GUEST BLOG: How technology could help detect social care fraud
- »£4.8m available for local digital adult social care projects
- »Care Forum 2019: Don’t miss out!
- »Social Care Wales confirms new Director of Regulation
- »Councils urged to back public call to end the crisis in social care
- »Effects of Brexit on care jobs laid bare
- »128,000 new care workers needed every year
- »Do you specialise in bedroom Furniture for care homes? We want to hear from you!
- »Here’s what your free VIP pass to the Care Forum includes…
- »Craig Healthcare wins North East Better Health at Work award
- »Pets ‘provide the best care’ for dementia sufferers
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’