The Care Forum is a hybrid event specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Virtual attendance options are available
5th – 6th October 2020
Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Have you secured your FREE place at the upcoming Care Forum?
- »Nurse-led service transformation: A pathway to professional advancement – and better patient care
- »What will you do differently as a result of COVID-19?
- »apetito finds innovative way to support care homes – The apetiser takes to the road!
- »Planning key to the development of London’s senior living sector
- »Care homes ‘Should Act Now’ to employ EU workers post-Brexit
- »Do you specialise in Dementia care? We want to hear from you!
- »Register today for the Care Forum – There are live & virtual attendance options!
- »5 Minutes With… Neil Hargreaves, Care Homes Divisional Manager, apetito
- »So, the NHS post-COVID-19 is better – really!
- »The language of social work and young people
- »Band Aids don’t fix bullet holes
- »We’ve got your needs covered at the Care Forum
- »Business networking solutions for the ‘new normal’ from Forum Events
- »Do you specialise in Infection Control for care homes? We want to hear from you!
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’
Partners & Supporters