Register for the Facilities Management Forum and you’ll have the opportunity to learn about future trends in the FM sector and how they will impact your care business.
This unique two-day event takes place on January 28th& 29that the Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted and is entirely FREE for you to attend.
Your VIP pass includes access to a series of seminars by industry thought-leaders. These sessions include:
Leadership, Investment and Impact in Health & Safety – Karl Simons, Chief Health, Safety & Security Officer at Thames Water
- Creating an effective risk visualisation framework that steers focus & investment from the top
- Implementing a supply chain engagement model that enables H&S to become a catalyst for change
- Fashioning waves of initiatives that increase and sustain active engagement levels throughout the company
- Maximising the impact from presenting the metrics you monitor
Workplace Opportunity– Chris Moriarty, Director of Insight at the Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management (formerly BIFM)
- Exploring FM’s evolution and where it lost its ‘why’
- Does FM pass the ‘celery challenge’? Do we practice what we preach?
- The power of reframing; re-positioning FM in the eyes of the business world
- The skills challenge
- The Workplace Opportunity and how it can shape the next evolutionary phase of the FM profession
The Facilities Management Forum will also allow you to meet, face-to-face, with innovative and budget-saving suppliers and network with peers. All hospitality – including overnight accommodation, meals and refreshments, plus an invitation to our gala dinner with entertainment – is complimentary.
Add your name to the list by accepting our VIP invitation here.
For more information on attending as a delegate, contact Paige Aitken on 01992 374079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or to attend as an industry supplier, contact Sam Walker on 01992 374054 or email email@example.com.