Register today for the Care Forum – It’s free for you to attend and could help reduce your budgets by matching you up with innovative suppliers who match your business requirements.
If that’s not incentive enough for you to register, here are 5 more reasons…
• As one of our VIP guests, you will be provided with a bespoke itinerary of face-to-face meetings with suppliers based on mutual agreement. No hard sell, and no time wasted.
• You’ll have the opportunity to attend insightful seminars and interactive workshops.
• Network with 65+ other senior care professionals who share your challenges.
• Overnight accommodation, plus all meals and refreshments, included with your free VIP ticket
• Enjoy attending our gala dinner with entertainment
Taking place on June 10th & 11th at Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire, the Care Forum provides a platform for new business connections.
Already registered to attend are representatives from the likes of Burlington Court, Caring Homes Healthcare Group, Impact Healthcare, Oaklodge Care Home and many more.
Or call Donald Matanga on 01992 374075 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To attend as a supplier, call Lisa Rose on 01992 374 077 or email email@example.com.
For more information, visit www.thecareforum.co.uk.