The Care Forum is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the purchasing of care home facilities, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 2nd – 3rd July 2018
Venue: Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
A highly focused event that brings together care professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Jobs boost in East Kilbride
- »Mental health crisis in the UK
- »Government ‘must end crisis in social care’
- »Care Forum 2018 – Save the date!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: JLA Laundry & Catering Solutions
- »Regulator warns one in four social care services failing on safety
- »NCA Regional Clinics – Sign up today!
- »GUEST BLOG: Mobile apps are revolutionary in overcoming healthcare system issues
- »Improve your care operations at the Facilities Management Forum
- »Reform think tank proposes compulsory insurance scheme
- »Care workers ‘should receive more than living wage’
- »Dutch hospital deploys world’s first autonomous indoor drone
- »Questions over care reforms following General Election
- »Sign up for the NCA’s Regional Clinics
- »Looking back at the 20th Anniversary Care Forum
‘Keep up the great work!’
‘Thank you; a great event!’
‘Useful event; meaningful conversations with decision makers.’
‘Great format and excellent event to make targeted contacts.’
‘It was a great event; can’t wait to come back!’
‘A very professionally organised event coupled with a wide range of suppliers made it a worthwhile use of my time.’
‘Very good event; very professional staff. Worth the money.’
‘Very good; relaxed and valuable Forum with quality time with suppliers, and the opportunity to meet with other business owners.’